A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

view from our backyard on the full moon.

after the relative stable weather (cold and snow) we now have rain and hail showers.
Lovely.

This past weekend we had a waterpolo match (Saturday) and a judo match (Sunday) for both boys. The judo took place in Groesbeek of all places, which is practically in Germany (i kid you not). The quickest way to get there was even with taking a route through Germany. Coz we were running late i told the boys i would drop them off in front of the entrance and then they had to go the weighing room while i parked the car.
Timo stumbled; but I can't ask where the weighing is in German.
quite relieved when he learned that by now we were in the Netherlands again.
It didn't help him much though; he lost all his matches.
Morten on the other hand, won all his and got the first prize in his poule.

Sitting on a bench and literally seeing your kid fight for what he is worth, is one of the hardest things to do.
I have to put a hand before my mouth or i will go and shout things like: KILL HIM MORTEN.
Also i try not to applaud and cheer too loud when he wins (there is also someone like my other son who looses).
Seriously, i can absolutely understand parents taking the law in to their own hands when their child is attacked. My mind tells me i shouldn't but no one better ever lay a finger on any of my kids, or i'll kill you.
And if I don't Robbert will.

Haha.
so. after having this removed from my chest, i leave you with Timo's adorable last words when we left the building;
I am glad at least Morten held the family name high today.

Honestly.
tears in my eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Oh I choked up reading that! Timo is such a lovely, kind, sweet boy<3 He's just amazing, and always a winner in my heart. xxx

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home