A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, November 21, 2005

Kids say the darndest things

Sunday morning, T. is nibbling at his croissant when he asks;
He dad, when are you going to have sex again with mommy?

Yes.
In fact he asked wanneer ga je weer ff lekker sexen.




Eh, what do you mean?
Well, you know have sex!
And M. joining in; yeah, sex sex

What is going on here.

So while wiping the tears from my face i ask T. what he means by having sex.
And he shows me.

See, you waggle your behind against someones elses and you hold hands with that person.
Of course you do this naked.
And afterwards you kiss each other.

In that case R. and I couldnot hold back anymore and haid sex right there in our kitchen, before everyones eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home