A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Holy moly, doesn't this ever stop?

G. spoke to the insurance company and learned that they are not going to pay.

The official letter is on it's way but basically we have 2 options;
A get a lawyer and sue the bastards or
B swallow, and pay for the damage ourselves.

Could someone pls tell me what it is we've done to deserve all this shit and get rid of this bad Karma for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home