A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I wonder who can read this story without scratching

Coz it's all about lice.
And their eggs.

Since kindergarten we have received notes from the various schools saying that in class so and so lice had been found and would we pls check our child.
We did, but we never knew what to look for.
From time to time we thought we'd found something but then our great lice expert A. would say; sorry guys this is just dirt. Or dust. Or whatever.
Last Saturday morning at breakfast M. was sitting at my lap and i started fleeing him.
Man.
There was no need to ask anyone.
These were lice.
UUUGGHHHHH

Panic stroke.
I can't even write this without scratching my head.

So i have been de-licing everyone for 2,5 hrs on a row (no kidding; first a normal shampoo, then an anti lice shampoo, then something to de-attach the lice from the hairs, then combing through and that x 5)
I have been washing 2 machines of bedsheets, 1 with coats, scarfs and the like, 1 normal one and the cuddling toys they usually sleep with.

I really found too many, i am almost embarassed to say how many on M.'s head, 1 on Caroline (can you imagine the joy of having to de-lice a 3 yr old girl with shoulderlength hair) and none on T. R. and i.
Again though, i keep scratching my head.
How bout you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home