A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

goodbye's

when i started this blog, the kids were little, i had just started my temp agency and along the lines, more children, cats, aupairs and another business (lookingforfriends) came along.
today i am saying goodbye to my first business.
i was not happy in it for a pretty long time and although several attemps were made to make things work, in the end nothing really changed.
this summer holiday i decided enough was enough and after some weeks of negotiating i shold my shares.
i told the others at the office last monday and tonight is the last personnel meeting where i will tell all the employees.
and i have NO idea what to do tomorrow.

i am living off some of my savings for the coming months deciding what will make me happy for the next couple of years.
i have about a zillion vague ideas varying about going on a trip first/sorting out all sorts of things in the house/looking for a dog/looking for a new study etc.

first things first, tonight i say goodbye to 9 years of IW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home