A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And that was summer

A new school year, even a new school for Morten as of next week, a new sewing/piping system and new internet connection. All in one week.
And of course.
Last but not least; a new au pair.




4 Comments:

Blogger qtfemtaur said...

and that would be me re-learning how to ride a bike with my "I'm re-learning how to ride a bike and oh my god I'm petrified of these bike lanes" face.

you know this means I'm gonna try to catch you making a ridiculous face and post it everywhere, right?

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Dont you threaten me young lady!

10:19 PM

 
Blogger qtfemtaur said...

Oh it's on! ;)

10:24 AM

 
Blogger Daniii said...

hahaha funny picture. just wait until the snow!

11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home