A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clearly, I have too much boobs

Bought a new (bikram)yoga outfit today. So basically a stretch bikini.
Now really, I am not fat but who do they have in mind when designing these things? Putting it on is a challenge but the moment i start making forward bends (and believe you me, you do those a lot at yoga) boobs and butt cheaks come peeping out.
The thing is too that very often, in order to make your back flat, you have to make a double/triple chin so I am looking at what seem to be a pair of serious boobs a few inches from my nose.
How come you never hear Cameron Diaz complain about that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniii said...

haha i was wondering how you managed to fit in that! the top looks big enough to cover one boob

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home