A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, October 24, 2011

Caroline 9 yrs

Amongst her wishes as new bed, new wall paper, money (no coins, but 5 euro bills at least), a dog, nail polish or stickers, there was also a blue 3d DS. And is it cool or what!

2 Comments:

Blogger SkyMommy said...

I can't... I just.... How? How is she 9? My brain explodes every time I think about it.

Miss you all!

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

I know. I get all sentimental if i think of it too long. Kids remind you of making the most of it NOW!

5:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home