A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sailing


I was so proud. Morten was sailing on his own this morning (with only a big sail) when we arrived at camp and Timo was handling the small sail in a 2 mans boat. We watched them for about an hour (while Morten's boat capsized about 5 times and Timo's once. Timo said they were soo hot they wanted some cooling down). The have tanned faces and underarms and underneath that wetsuit are just as pale as when they went.
But this time a home coming with presents and cakes and friends.
I am about to go wash the 3rd load of laundry and wish you all a sunny sunday tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Awe, what fun these little guys have! A sailing camp! How I wish I could be a kid again!

(Want to adopt me:P?)
AHhahA

That picture of Morten is STUNNING! Absolutely one of my fave pictures you have ever taken. He's such a handsome child!!!!!!

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home