A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cambridge

Click on the photo for the whole album.
Looks pretty daft doesn't it, but it takes me too long to get you the slide show i was thinking about. Slide show is dia voorstelling in dutch, so if you don't mind dyi, click on the photo to open the album and then click on dia voorstelling.

2 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

OOooOo I didn't realize it was a full family trip to Cambridge!
That's so lovely, and lucky Ally to get to come along! :D

Did you take a ship?

I remember when you sent Jess and I away on the ship from Amsterdam-oh my goodness the name escapes me now! I should know this, Amy just went there also! AHhahAH
ANYWAY. it was lovely, aside from the ship being so expensive we could only afford to watch a movie together and eat a bag of crisps from the variety store on board, since dinner for the 2 of us would have been more than I made in an entire week! AahHAH OHHHHHHH THE LIFE OF AN AUPAIR!

I love the pictures! ALL of the kids have a DS now? Lucky buggers! :P

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

yes we also went with a boat. From Hoek of Holland (and you went from IJmuiden i think). We were a bit afraid ally would get trouble while entering the uk coz you had a lot of trouble then too, but she just went in easily.
it was a nice trip, but the weather was bad and the sea pretty rough when we came back.
haha, yes they all have a ds now. Which means robbert and i really are the only ones talking coz all they do is play.

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home