A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Judo tournament.

Today was the last sunday (3rd in a row) of the so called ladder tournament. Depending on how much you weigh you are ranked and you win the tournament by rising as many steps of the ladder as possible.
Due to the may holiday last week a lot of kids didnt show up and immediately dropped a lot. Which meant that Caroline and her 27 kilo's was higher than the blue belt, 15 yr old boy she had to fight against as you see here under.
She gave him a very hard time (you should have seen her face when she realized she had to fight HIM) but alas.
In the very last seconds, he beat her.



As you can see on the score board he even got a chudo (a fault) for not moving enough/not participating in the action ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae x said...

Oh how I would have loved to have seen Caroline's reaction when she saw the opposition!!

I have no doubt in my mind that she gave him a good run for his money though!!

xx

11:28 PM

 
Blogger MELISS said...

^^I'm with Rach, I bet Care was shocked, but I bet she gave him quite the hard time!

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home