A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I proudly present one of the champs of waterpolo.....

So after our bike ride, we rushed to Dordrecht where Morten had to play and then back to Rotterdam where his team was being honoured. I guess the photo's will speak for itself.





1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

_)(*&^%$#@%^*()_(*&^%$
THAT'S AMAZING!

How proud you must be!

Congrats Morten! Give him a hug for me (even though he will hate it AHhaHA)

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home