A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just some things i wanted to share

One of Morten's friends did a class presentation today.
Guess bout what
bear in mind we are talking Dutch 10 yr olds.

Barack Obama!

O yes.

Caroline has a confusing way of counting.
Just one more week before it is March 30th she said.
Yeah.... i said, wondering where this was leading.
And then just 2 more days before it's April.
Yeah...
and then just a couple more days before it's April 4 and 5: Easter!

Of course.

Timo had his first after school waveboard lesson today and showed me tonight he could get on the board and even ride for about 10 mtrs and make a turn.
Huge improvements which promise a lot for the 9 lessons ahead.
Morten, who has some mysterious (but none the less real) leg injury and walked like a drunken chicken these last days, said; pfff, i can get on the board too. Piece of cake.
O yeah, o yeah, Timo challenged him; go ahead then.

He fell.
Stood up immediately and said;
i am usually very good at it but thats because of my stiff leg now.

spring has sprung.
not making any promises about the weeks to come, coz it's true, rain is never far away, but with 16 C life is good.

we took the kitchen builder up on his offer so will basically have a huge mess in the house from end of May till half June.
Also the 6 people living in this house will all use Ally's small shower for about 2 weeks because the week after easter the bathroom gets done.
I foresee STRESS and chaos and for once am glad i have a job-less husband at home to organise things.

2 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

So Robbert still is jobless, eh? Bummer. I can see how it would come in handy for what's coming up, though! So exciting a new kitchen! Robbert better be making you some awesome meals-since he's not working and all...and the kitchen is his area ;)

I think it's SO cool Timo has taken up waveboarding! I used to do it when I was younger...must admit my brothers are all much better at it than me...I was best at kneeboarding.

So what's up with Morten's leg? He sounds more and more like Robbert as he grows :P ;)

I love that Care is forever the same, it's comforting-I miss her and like to know she's not growing up toooooooo fast!

<3

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

i am glad you will be coming soon, coz yes, they are growing up so fast.
i dont know about his leg. He does train almost 9 hrs each week, apart from 3 times pe at school, so over trained maybe, or
growing pains ??

8:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home