A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hats

Yes.

the boy is wearing a hat.

This morning we bought new shoes for PE and while at the store I noticed some hats. Most of you know Timo is still very much into Michael Jackson and he has been begging me for shiny socks, a hat and a shiny glove.
I have even been into a (so called) specialized dance shop but they didn't have any.

Any way. The hats.

Morten got his one, wore it to waterpolo this afternoon and is even reading on the couch with his hat on.

Timo got a black and white striped one.

Cool he said.
Now I even have a bigger chance with Florien.

On a sidenote; thursday is his first guitar lesson.
Some one told him, or he read somewhere, the first thing he would learn is in E minor.
Don't ask me, i don't play and don't read notes, but he thinks it's some sort of technique. In his words; I cannot wait to play E minor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

Thats so cute! Also so funny that Timo still loves MJ so much. I have had a bunch of my 8th grade boys running around this year all saying "aheeeeheee" as well as other Michael Jackson noises.

3:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home