A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Timo's first performance.

Morten had a judo exam yesterday and went over to the green belt. Timo had a guitar performance at the same time Caroline had her judo exam (yellow belt, brown slip) so Robbert and I split up and Timo, Toos and I rushed over to Barendrecht for his exam and he's got the orange belt and brown slip now.
Considering he is only been taking lessons for a month now, his performance went extremely well.

O and did I tell you btw, he wrote a song for Florien?
Hush!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MELISS said...

Oh Timo is SUCH a romantic!
<3
He's gonna be the BEST boyfriend/husband one day!

(I hope he never changes<3)

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home