A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Resolutions

So, what do you think.
Should i give in then?
do i really need the gym this time?

I am seriously 5 kilo overweight.
No don't tell me you can't see.
i can.
and you can too if you open your eyes.

but i hate running.
let alone run on a machine.

guess what i am asking is advice
for some painless and effortless o and quick results.

ideas anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need to run to drop weight Ineke! I also hate running....it's terrible for your joints anyway.

I think the gym is a good idea if you seriously think you'd have the time and WOULD commit. There are many different programs you could do....

OR maybe a dance class or join a sporting team?

Also eating balanced throughout the day helps...I know you're busy a lot and skip lunch-that's a big mistake...

I think you can easily lose the weight, 5 kilos isn't a crazy amount at all. Also add as much exersice as possible to everything-park further away and walk. Walk (or bike) instead of drive...

I have faith :)

-Melissa

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

good to hear someone has

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home