A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I swear, true stories

Today.
The playground behind the school.
Timo and Morten are in the big swing and want me to push it as hard as I can.
M. says;
whenever I am bit scared, or something exciting happens my willy starts to itch.

I almost wet myself.

That gave him the impression he was the funniest guy ever and 2 minutes later I heard him proudly repeat the same story to 2 (older) friends, who- thank G.- couldn't have cared less.

Then this afternoon.
Kunsthal.
Exhibition about dinosaurs.
First hall we had to go in to was dark.
And...
filled with as realistically as possible rebuilt dinosaurs, complete with movement and sound.
Caroline almost ran out as soon as it hit her and the boys were startled enough to enquire if we were sure they were dead.

Then the movie.
About coupling dinosaurs.
And how this was very dangerous for the woman because she had to -temporarily- carry 10.000 kilo extra on her back.
The inevitable question.
Why?
Because the male climbed on her back

Why?
Because that's how he shoves his willy into her hole to make baby's.

Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home