A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Holiday pics

The trouble with a digital camera is, that you just keep shooting.
I came home with over 500 pictures!
Now we did see a lot and there were a lot of unique moments, but 500 is just way too much. You are never going to look thry 500 pictures and besides it's taking me 500 yrs to get them downloaded and transfered to the printer.
Still I had to stop at 372.
tree hundred and seventy two.
That's a lot.

I have made the most compact overview i could. If you want to see the rest, come over to Rotterdam and i'll show you the album.

Timo and his by far favorite nephew Abel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home