A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, March 27, 2006

I think he's in love with me

This is a true story.
Yesterday, we all went for a stroll, *cough* ride to get me some pictures for my other blog.

We ended up at hotel NY, which was loaded and therefor went to Café Rotterdam.
It was quite sunny (to Dutch standards ofcourse) and after 2 minutes the boys were running around without jackets trying to catch each other.
Because the terrace is at the waterside, they gave me the creeps and luckily C. was staying near our table. She spotted a lonely boy, gave him one look and then spoke the famous words;
I think he's in love with me.

She went over and i must admit, after about 20 seconds took off with him. Have no idea what they were talking about but their heads were a few centimeters apart and they seemed very interested in each other.
Then she smacked him on the chest saying "Tikkie jij bent hem".
The boy was a bit offguard but she took him to our table saying;
These are my parents.
They are called pappa and mamma.

By then the boy had to finish his Fristi and his muffin.
1 minute later C. asked if he wanted to come play and stay over at our place.
Err, the boy said, clearly not used to all this girl power.
He found the perfect solution:
next time you are here, call me and i will come too.

Ok C. said and waved goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home