A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

shitterdeshitshit

while picking up the boys from school i lost the one and only carkey we have.
it's such a beehive in and around school with parents, teachers and kids running around that i didn't even hear them fall.
now someone might be walking around with our key (and attached alarm!!!)

i let the air out of 2 tires so driving away will be difficult but i am scared shitless that someone will simply wait till it's dark, then try out the alarm in our street to see which car beeps and take it away.

i have faxed my drivers licence and the licence for the car to the dealer in order to ask for new keys but this may take several days.

i cannot pickup C from my mothers so R. has skipped his meeting he had planned this evening to get her now.

tomorrow i have several appointments for which i need a car. I've already informed if i can rent something on such a short notice and they'll ring me back tomorrow.

O man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home