A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pirates, a freezer and a Christmas tree

I guess that sums up our weekend pretty much. Here we go.










O yeah and then we bought a freezer this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger SkyMommy said...

hey, looks like the party was a success! *smile*
by the way, I changed my blog so it doesn't forward anymore because i switched to wordpress and that's just easier than moving all my other posts and losing all my comments. So if you want to update your link to LifeLoveTruth.com/abigail you'll get to the one i'll be updating regularly from now on *wink*

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home