A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, December 19, 2011

I proudly present

His full pedigree name is Byela van Riva Odin Thorgal, but we'll call him Thorgal. Just 3 more weeks to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Guru Purnima SMS
Happy Guru Purnima
Guru Purnima Quotes
Guru Purnima SMS
Guru Purnima Wishes

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article as . I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
New Year Wishes 2019
New Year Wishes 2019
Happy New Year 2019 Images
Happy New Year 2019 Messages
RRB Group D Result 2018

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home