A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, May 20, 2006


Typical Dutch landscape with Maasland in the background

Yesterday evening R. and I went out for dinner to restaurant Sand in Hoek of Holland.
For the last couple of days it's been quite windy, not to say bloody stormy, but that does mean the wind blows the rain away like a madman, so I could shoot some nice postcard like pictures on the way over.

5 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

That almost looks like Virginia! We have lots of green fields with cows here. I will have to post some Virginia caws sometime.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

It's a small world Austin.
You'll soon be flying 10 hrs or so, only to be in a place like home again!

6:32 PM

 
Blogger Austin said...

I guess cows and green fields are pretty common everywhere. It's kind of like saying, wow you guys have cars too!" lol. Well, I'm off to a theatre performance!

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Kala said...

that is a nice green large field! Wheres the hay?

8:25 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

That's right Myff/Nicholas;
there is no hay yet.

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home