A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006


Although there is 18 months in between, they weigh exactly the same. Kind of handy sometimes.

This and next week the boys have vacation from school and today was the first day we finally were able to spend it outdoors for the better part of the day.

In order to speed up T.'s swimming results I registered him for lessons this whole week. Tomorrow I saw that had been a good decision.
His "vissestaartje" on his back is ok but while swimming on his chest he really doesn't come forward at all. I think it's because of the waves the kids next to him make, that he progresses or else he would just stay at that same spot for the rest of the lesson.
Not that it bothers him I think.
When he looked at me he gave me a thumbs up.
Well.. the kid is not lacking self confidence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

ahhh nice post - I think I will post a swimming pool tonight!

6:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home