A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sinterklaas

Finally!!
Yesterday evening, like all the other yrs before, i was wrapping the last presents at 11 pm and trying to make a poem, but today is the day.
The boys were wearing their blazers (what on earth did i do to deserve boys who want to dress so formerly? To make it even worse Morten wanted to wear a tie this morning but i stopped it right there and then) and Caroline was all in new clothes too.
This afternoon at 1 the school is out, at 2 the grandparents arrive and shortly after that, one of my colleagues will bang on the door and OH miracle, there will be presents in the hall way.

At 5.30 however M. has to go to swimming because tonight is the night where they will decide who can go for the C diploma in a couple of weeks. Keeping fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the switching of computers (Abigail bought me a new Apple MacBook laptop) I didn't backup my contacts! :( Would you please email me your home phone, email, etc? Abigail would like to speak with you. :)

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home