A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

M.'s 7th birthday party


Lemonade and cake to start with

It took me a while to post these, sorry, but tomorrow our holiday starts, i've been extremely busy with all sorts of things and i've got about a ton of things to do on my list for tomorrow so I'll simply let the photo's speak for itself.
M. said the next morning he had really been spoilt with presents and he wanted me to know he was glad he and his friend had shard so much joy the day before.
Man.

(today i was kidding him and saying i was go to the hairdressers to have my hair cut and painted blue. O that will match your eyes nicely he said!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home