A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, April 28, 2006

Celebrate !

Yesterday R. and i had lunch at a fancy restaurant in Haarlem called de Bokkedoorns to celebrate his 43th birthday.
It was all very nice.
As usual in these types of restaurants, we were about the youngest guests and there are also always some very "wrong" men around.
I had my camera with me but R. forbade me to take a picture for there were for sure going to be some gangsta's alarmed.
And yes, with this restaurant being close to Amsterdam (where 4 days ago another one of Willem Holleeders witnesses was shot) he may be right.

Anyhow, a lot of euro's lighter we left only to be in a 2 hr traffic jam!
Man!

The only good thing was that the first of our route took us thru the bulbfields which didn't only look beautiful but smelled fantastic too. This shot doesn't do it justice, but it's the best i've got for now:


Today we've got another visit from the insurance company, together with the contra expert.
Keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

You know, I always wondered whether I should use a persons name or not in a blog since its public and not knowing how the other person may feel - so is that why you use the initial 'R' rather than the whole name too? Or is 'R' the whole name? I'm used nicknames and initials in the past to identify someone other than their name.

4:33 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

R. is the initial of my husbands name.
In the beginning of my blog i felt a bit awkward about naming names.
Especially coz i also have 2 companies and i didn't want everything to be traced to my actual name (and even address).
Nowadays i am less frantic about it.
I tell what i want to and leave out the rest.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for visiting!

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home